Sunday, June 28, 2009

Things to do. . .

I have a list!

1. POST OFFICE Monday--I've got stuff that's way overdue to be mailed out. Thank heavens I have such patient friends!

2. I sat myself down and put my aunt's afghan together. I decided it's my memorial to her, and so it's all put together. Next--the border. I just can't think of how to do it, though. She was SUCH a perfectionist, it has to be perfect!

3. I made it through the week without buying any new yarn! But, now I have to figure out what to do with what I bought last week. LOL--I self-medicate by buying yarn! I have the gorgeous moss colored wool/soy blend that I want to make an afghan out of, just can't figure out a pattern. Football season will be here before I know it and I need to have warmth for me, my mother and my younger son so we can cheer on my oldest in marching band. Oh--and I'll need one for his girlfriend as well. yikes, ya'll that's FOUR afghans by October!

4. I don't have to do the kitchen stuff for my aunt's friends anymore, so now I have all these spools of cotton yarn. I wouldn't mind making any of the stuff, but she didn't give me a list before she passed away, so I have no idea who to make for. Maybe I'll just make up a bunch of them for family.

5. The sock--screw it, I just don't have time for that. . . and I sure don't need the frustration right now. I did get halfway through one, but man, those suckers are beyond annoying!!!!!

And there, ladies and gentlemen is my latest to do list. Lets see how far I get on this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment