Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bad Year

And so, that means things can only get better, right?

So far this year I've lost cherished relatives, almost lost my house (still in jeopardy) and just found out last week that my closest uncle has inoperable pancreatic cancer.

But, you know what? Time to stop hiding out and being miserable, I have to make the best of all the world has to offer--even more, have to believe that the world still has some really wonderful things to offer.

Throughout these last hellish months, through all the deaths and illnesses and financial crisises, I've found out that I have some pretty amazing friends and that I have truly been blessed with some fantastic people in my life.

It's time for me to stop wallowing in self-pity and become part of the real world again. Enough with all this hiding out!!!

I've let a lot of people down, and I've got a lot to make up for. And it's time to do just that.

I'm baccccccccckkkkkkkkk!

Jitterie hooks gotta get back in gear!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wonerding what had happened. I was SO PLEASED to see a posting from you come up today.

    Have you kept uup with your crocheting?

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete